Lochrin® Palisade is a robust and resilient deterrent against vandalism and crime.
Lochrin Bain manufacture both ‘D’ and ‘W’ section palisade fencing, supplied to various specifications including Network Rail, National Grid, Scottish Power and SSE. Our systems are supplied in kit form for ease of installation, with our design allowing the fence to follow the contour of the ground.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Panels designed to follow ground contour and rake.
- ‘W’ Section pales can be manufactured in 2mm,
2.5mm and 3mm.
- ‘D’ Section pales can be manufactured in 3mm,
- Heights of 0.90m to 3.6m
- Boundary Security
- Industrial Units
- Utility Compounds
Pale Heads Available
Full specification drawings, Q40 tender documents and technical support available on request.
Post Section: 100mm x 55mm IPE Beams, 102mm x 44mm RSJ or 127mm x 76mm Universal Beams pending specification requirements.
2 / 3 / 4 No. RSA horizontal support rails.
- 45mm x 45mm x 6mm for standard palisade up to 2.4m High.
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm for standard palisade 2.4m High +.
- 65mm x 50mm x 6mm for High Security Specifications.
- 75mm x 50mm x 8mm for High Security Specifications.
2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm thick "W section" pales.
3mm or 4mm thick "D" section pales.
17-28 No. pales "W" or "D" section type to a standard 2.75m wide panel.
2 / 3 / 4 / no Fishplate post and rail connectors depending on quantity of horizontal rails.
Extended Pales or 2 No intermediate supports for bottom rail.
6/8/10 no M12 x 30mm cup square fixing bolts.
Heights – from 0.90m to 4m.
Hot Dipped Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 or Powder Coated to RAL Colours.