The Lochrin 358 fencing system is ideal for use in applications where medium to high security is required.
Lochrin 358 provides an aesthetically pleasing and discreet fencing system whilst maintaining top end security with the aid of its unique smaller mesh apertures. These apertures make climbing almost impossible as they do not allow finger or toe holds.
- Ideal for applications where medium to high security is required.
- Aesthetically pleasing and discreet.
- Unique smaller mesh apertures making climbing almost impossible.
- Suitable for use in most applications where medium to high security is required, such as prisons, commercial units, factories, government buildings, hospitals etc. to create a high security physical barrier.
- Constructed using twin wire 4mm diameter horizontal wires either side of a 4mm diameter vertical wire welded at each intersection therefore creating a strong and rigid panel. The 12.7 x 76.2mm mesh spacing ensures excellent security whilst maintaining visibility through the fence.
- Standard posts are manufactured from 60 x 60 x 2.5mm or 80 x 40 x 2.5mm Rolled Hollow Section. All posts include full length clamp bar fixing kits, leaving a clean and flush design to the rear face.