Lochrin Combi is a patented palisade fence system where the vertical pales pass through the horizontal rails and are held in place with a bolt counter sunk into the front face of the rail.
The Lochrin Combi is a Secured by Design product and has been fully tested and accredited to H.M Government standards. Available in heights from 0.9m to 4m High the Lochrin Classic can be fully tailored to your requirements with additional horizontal rails (2,3 or 4 per panel) or additional pales (Between 17 and 28 per panel).
Lochrin® Bain Combi Security Solution Systems comply with BS1722 part 12 – 2016, approved to Secure by Design and Government rated tests.
- The Unique Counter Bored bolt fixing of pales.
- Up to 28 pales to the bay giving medium to high security protection.
- Pales that pass through the rails, offering an unmoveable pale.
- Available with 3mm and 4mm thick pales.
- Choice of 2-4 horizontal rails manufactured from rolled steel angle.
- Heights up to 4 metres high with additional security features of embedded pales to stop the determined offender.
- Compatible with Electric Fencing and Perimeter Intruder Detection, CCTV to give maximum security.
- Accredited and fully tested to government requirements.
- Secured by Design – a Police preferred specification.
- Applications: High Security Establishments, Industrial Units, Airports and protection to Critical Infrastructure.
- Full specification drawings, Q40 tender documents and technical support available on request.
- Post Section: 102mm x 44mm RSJ section or 127mm x 76mm and 152mm x 89mm universal beams pending specification requirements.
- 2/3/4 no RSA horizontal support rails.
- 45mm x 45mm x 6mm for 3mm pales.
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm for 4mm pales.
- All with V shaped slots for pale insertion.
- 3mm or 4mm thick D section pales.
- 17-28 no Lochrin pales D section type to a standard 2.75 metre panel.
- 2/3/4/ no Fishplate post and rail connectors.
- 2 no intermediate supports for bottom rail.
- 6/8/10 no M12 x 30mm cup square fixing bolts.
- Heights – from 0.90m to 4m.
- Hot Dipped Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 or Powder Coated to RAL Colours.
- Raking panels: 300mm with 17 pales to a standard bay of 2.75 metre panel.