Lochrin ExGUARD is an expanded metal fencing system developed for the rail industry as an alternative to weldmesh and chainlink fencing. Its robust and versatile construction deters route crime and trespass while also offering a maintenance free solution with an excellent design life guarantee.
It is suitable for sloping ground without stepping and is available with a front face fix option for easy installation. 3 metre wide panels can reduce both labour and concrete by 20% when compared with standard 2.5 metre wide systems which is a key feature proving popular with architects and specifiers alike.
As well as being a rail industry fencing solution, ExGUARD mesh fencing has multi-purpose applications and has also been used to protect public or unmanned areas such as schools, parks, hospital grounds and utility sites.
- Deters route crime and trespass.
- Suitable for sloping ground without stepping.
- Cost-effective rigid panel option.
- 3 metre wide panels reducing both labour and concrete requirements.
- Suitable for use on most applications where general demarcation is required, such as rail, schools, commercial units and hospitals.
- ExGUARD Panels are constructed using a 4095 mesh pattern with a 3mm strand thickness x 4.5mm wide.
- Available in 1.8m and 2.4m high as standard with alternative heights available on request the panel uses expanded metal technology in place of a traditional welded mesh panel construction which creates a very strong mesh and stable fence.
- Mesh panel widths suit post centres of approx. 3000mm.
- ExGUARD posts are manufactured from 60x40mm RHS steel. Stringer rails are then fitted to each post to take the panels prior to a full heigh clamp bar securing each panel to the post, giving resistance to vandalism and attempts to force entry.