Lochrin Bain High Security Combi™ Palisade is part of a range of products that have been extensively tested by various UK Government departments, and meet the current criteria for forcible attack (contact CPNI for further details.)
Combi™ fencing has been installed on various CNI Sites with the unique patented design offering an enhanced level of security, giving substantial advantages over alternative fencing solutions.
The Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) protects national security by providing protective security advice. Protective security is ‘putting in place, or building into design, security measures or protocols such that threats may be deterred, detected, or the consequences of an attack minimised’.
They provide advice on physical security, personnel security and cyber security/information assurance. Most importantly, they explain how these components combine together and reinforce each other – and their relationship to the threat. CPNI’s protective security advice is built on a combination of things including:
- What science tells us (their research and development programme.)
- Their understanding of the national security threat.
- Their experience and expertise.
- Effective relationships with private and public sector partners.
- Policy considerations.
They prioritise to whom they give advice through various mechanisms, for example, a sector approach for national infrastructure, a criticality scale and CONTEST Protect’s seven current themes for counter terrorism.
See more at: https://www.cpni.gov.uk/about-cpni
- Independently tested and approved for UK Government use, for details contact CPNI.
- Quick and simple installation. Supplied in kit form for ease of transportation and handling on site.
- Patented design allowing pales to pass through rails, with unique counter bored fixing offering an unmovable pale.
- Compatible with electric fencing, Perimeter Intruder Detection PIDS, and CCTV systems.
- Panels designed to rake 300mm over standard panel unlike rigid mesh options.
- Emergency exit, pedestrian, and vehicle gates manufactured to match CPNI requirements.
- No specialist tools or training required for site installation.
- Security Rating: CPNI and Secured By Design.
- Heights: 2.4m, 3.0m and 4.0m high.
- Raking: 300mm with 26 pales to a standard bay of 2.75 metre panel.
- Post Section: 1 No.127mm x 76mm UB Dig in and Baseplated options available.
- Horizontal Support: 3 or 4 No. RSA Rails 50mm x 50mm x 6mm with patented vee slot design.
- Pales: 26 No. Lochrin anti cut 'D' section 4mm thick single point tops.
- Rail connection: 3 or 4 No. Fishplates 160mm x 30mm x 10mm.
- Support bars: 2 No. 30mm x 10mm x 500mm long.
- Fixings: 8 or 10 No. M12x30 Cup square bolts and M12 Security Shear nuts.
- 78 or 104 No. M8x25 Cup square bolts and M8 Security Shear nuts.
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461 standard finish. Powder Coating to various RAL colours available.