Lochrin Combi™ SL1 is our next generation security rated Palisade fencing, based on our patented Combi design where the vertical pales pass through the horizontal rails and are held in place with a bolt counter sunk into the front face of the rail.
The system is ‘Secured By Design’ and conforms to BS1722 Part 12:2016 carrying full certification to LPS 1175 Security Rating A1 Issue: 8 as featured in the BRE Red Book. LPS 1175 is the requirements and testing procedures for LPCB approval. ‘LPS’ stands for ‘Loss Prevention Standard’ and LPS 1175 is one of many standards by the LPCB ‘Loss Prevention Certificate Board.
The LPS 1175 standard focuses on physical security including security fencing, with ratings split into different security ratings, with test requirements of ascending intensity. These are measured in terms of attack tools and also time available to the attacker. Once tested and approved, security rated products are entered into the LPCB Redbook, which is a key reference for specifiers, regulators, designers and end users to select products according to the risks that they and their property face.
- Full certification to LPS 1175 Security Rating A1 Issue:8
- Full certification to Secured by Design – a Police preferred specification.
- The Unique Counter Bored bolt fixing of pales.
- Pales that pass through the rails, offering an unmoveable pale.
- Heights up to 3 metres high with additional security features of embedded pales to stop the determined offender.
- Panels designed to rake to uneven ground conditions without onsite work being required.
- Compatible with Electric Fencing and Perimeter Intruder Detection, CCTV to give maximum security.
- Applications: Secure establishments including factories, Industrial sites, and Utility suppliers.
- Full specification drawings, Q40 tender documents and technical support available on request.
- Post Section: 102mm x 44mm RSJ section.
- 2/3 no RSA horizontal support rails.
- 45mm x 45mm x 6mm for 3mm pales.
- All with V shaped slots for pale insertion.
- 17no Lochrin pales D section type to a standard 2.75 metre panel.
- 2/3 no Fishplate post and rail connectors.
- 1no intermediate supports for bottom rail.
- 6/8/10 no M12 x 30mm cup square fixing bolts.
- Heights – from 1.8m to 3.0m.
- Hot Dipped Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 with option to Powder Coated.
- Raking panels: 485mm with 17 pales to a standard bay of 2.75 metre panel.