Lochrin Palisade Security Fencing
Lochrin Palisade is a robust and resilient deterrent against vandalism and crime. Our palisade fencing allows you to secure the perimeter of your site with a strong and durable solution which works as a theft and intrusion deterrent. Designed for permanent installation, Lochrin Palisade security fencing can be installed on level and sloping ground making it the ideal choice for a variety of private, public, and commercial applications.
With general purpose palisade starting at 0.9m high up to 2.1m high, our security purpose palisade fencing is available in a wide range of heights for fencing ranging from 2.4m high up to 3.0m high, with thicker pale profiles available for high security specifications and heights up to 5.0m. Lochrin Bain manufacture both ‘D’ and ‘W’ section palisade fencing, supplied to various specifications including Network Rail, National Grid, Scottish Power and SSE. Our systems are supplied in kit form for ease of installation, with our design allowing the fence to follow the contour of the ground.
Palisade fencing is suitable for a wide range of applications and can be erected on concrete using bolt down anchors and posts or in softer ground with posts set into the earth and reinforced with concrete. All fencing is galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 or can be powder coated to your choice of RAL colour.
Effective boundary security
Thanks to its strength and durability, palisade fencing provides an effective security boundary that is suitable for schools, allotments, industrial units, railways, and utility compounds. The fencing can be topped with different pale heads to provide different levels of security including rounded, rounded & notched, pointed, and triple pointed.
All our palisade fencing is supplied in a kit format which provides everything you need to install your new fencing quickly and easily. Our panels are designed to follow the contour and rake of the ground helping to minimise the time it takes to erect your fence. Once fixed in place the fencing is incredibly strong with tamper resistant fittings helping to prevent removal of bolts and other fixings.
Palisade fencing installation
At Lochrin Bain we are one of the UK’s premier manufacturers of palisade fencing, with a long-standing reputation that is build on quality, flexibility, and attention to detail. For clients looking for a palisade fencing installation service we can recommend several highly skilled and accredited contractors to undertake the work. All contractors are fully trained to recognised industry standards and are experts in the installation of our fencing products.
To find out more about our palisade fencing get in touch with us today on 01236 457333 or email email@example.com.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Panels designed to follow ground contour and rake.
- 'W' Section pales can be manufactured in 2.5mm and 3mm.
- 'D' Section pales can be manufactured in 3mm, and 4mm.
- Heights of 0.90m to 3.6m.
- Suitable for boundary security, schools, allotments, industrial units, railways and utility compounds.
- Full specification drawings, Q40 tender documents and technical support available on request.
- 2 / 3 / 4 No. RSA horizontal support rails.
- 45mm x 45mm x 6mm for standard palisade up to 2.4m High.
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm for standard palisade 2.4m High +.
- 65mm x 50mm x 6mm for High Security Specifications.
- 75mm x 50mm x 8mm for High Security Specifications.
- 2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm thick "W section" pales.
- 3mm or 4mm thick "D" section pales.
- 17-28 No. pales "W" or "D" section type to a standard 2.75m wide panel.
- 2 / 3 / 4 / no Fishplate post and rail connectors depending on quantity of horizontal rails.
- Extended Pales or 2 No intermediate supports for bottom rail.
- 6/8/10 no M12 x 30mm cup square fixing bolts.
- Heights – from 0.90m to 4m.
- Hot Dipped Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 or Powder Coated to RAL Colours.
- Pointed, Triple Pointed, Rounded and Rounded & Notched pale heads available (see below.)