The Lochrin WaveGUARD fencing system is ideal for use in applications where basic demarcation is required.
This is our most cost-effective panel option, ideal for basic demarcation. Incorporating profiled “V” beams for added rigidity, WaveGUARD is capable of blending into its environment and enhancing the surroundings. 3 metre wide panels can reduce both labour and concrete by 20% when compared with standard 2.5 metre wide systems which is a key feature proving popular with architects and specifiers alike.
|Type||Panel Height||No. of Clamps Per Post|
|Lochrin WaveGUARD 1000||1230mm||4|
|Lochrin WaveGUARD 1800||1730mm||5|
|Lochrin WaveGUARD 2000||1930mm||6|
|Lochrin WaveGUARD 2400||2330mm||6|
This product's standard finish is polyester powder coated Green Ral 6005. Alternative colours are available on request.
- Very cost-effective panel option.
- Ideal where basic demarcation is required.
- Profiled 'V' beams for added rigidity.
- 3 metre wide panels reducing both labour and concrete requirements.
- Suitable for use in most applications where general demarcation is required, such as schools, commercial units and hospitals.
- WaveGUARD Panels are constructed using 5.0mm wires welded at each intersection and complete with profile beams for added rigidity, creating a very strong mesh and stable fence. Mesh aperture consists of a 200mm x 50mm spacing, providing excellent see-through visibility. Panel widths suit post centres of approx. 3000mm.
- WaveGUARD posts are manufactured from 60x60mm RHS steel. Threaded inserts are then fitted to take a specially designed security bracket, giving resistance to vandalism and attempts to force entry. The welded mesh panels are located on the face of the post with clips fixed with 'Lochrin anti-tamper' bolts. These clips firmly clamp the end vertical wires, providing a secure fixing.