The Lochrin® Bain Classic is a rivetless palisade fence where the vertical pales pass through V shaped slots in the horizontal rails to offer greater protection than a standard front fixed palisade fence.
Due to the pales being rivetless the Classic offers a quick and simple installation solution compared with similar fence types. Available in heights from 0.9m to 4m High the Lochrin® Classic can be fully tailored to your requirements with additional horizontal rails (2, 3 or 4 per panel) or additional pales (Between 17 and 28 per panel).
Best value with lifetime cost! A ‘true’ palisade that conforms to BS1722 part 12 – 2006. Lochrin® Bain rivetless fixing system offers a security palisade fence with tamper free fixings, and pales that pass through the rails with no fixings required.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Adaptable using 3mm and 4mm thick pales for strength and reliable security.
- Heights of 0.90m to 3.6m.
- Boundary Security, Schools, Allotments, Industrial Units, Railways.
- Full specification drawings, Q40 tender documents and technical support available on request.
Post section: 102mm x 44mm RSJ section or 127mm x 76mm universal beams pending specification requirements.
2/3/4 no RSA Horizontal support rails.
- 45mm x 45mm x 6mm for 3mm pales.
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm for 4mm pales.
- All with V shaped slots for pale insertion.
- 3mm or 4mm thick D section pales.
17 no Lochrin pales D Section type to a standard 2.75 metre panel.
2 pressed unique dimples.
2/3/4/ no Fishplate post and rail connectors.
2 no intermediate supports for bottom rail.
6/8/10 no M12 x 30mm cup square fixing bolts.
Heights – from 0.90m to 3.6m.
Hot Dipped Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 or Powder Coated to RAL Colours.
Raking panels: 450mm with 17 pales to a standard bay of 2.75 metre panel.
Security fencing to BS 1722 part 12.